Take a walk outside onto your front lawn. Look at your shutters. Your home probably has them, but admittedly, you haven’t really noticed these. Now that you do, you see they could use some work. The shutter components are rusting and the shutters themselves could definitely use a fresh coat of paint. Now that you… Read more »
- Get Ready for the Association of Woodworking & Furnishing Supplies (AWFS) Show July 20-23rd
- With Lumber Prices Going up, Here’s Why Finding the Right Hardwood Supplier Matters
- How is Peterman Lumber a Sustainable Hardwood Supplier?
- Five Tips for Budgeting for a Hardwood Remodel
- Budgeting for a Hardwood Supplier